We are a residential art school set in the Tamar Valley, Cornwall, offering one, three and six day courses in a wide variety of media, for artists of all abilities..
‘Callington School of Art is one of the UK’s leading destinations for painting holidays and courses’
– Artists and Illustrators magazine
We hope to be restarting our courses again in May. If you would like to book a course later in 2021 email Tessa on firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter and Tessa offer you:.
- Main courses in watercolours, acrylics, oils, drawing and printing
- Individual courses designed to your requirements
- Visit Britain 4 star accommodation in our georgian town house
- All six day and three day courses run every month throughout the year
- Courses for primary and secondary teachers
- Location in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Trips to a variety of local sites
- Experienced tutors at all levels
- Spacious light studio and workshops
- Extensive art library
- Personalised gift vouchers available
With a maximum of six on a course you are guaranteed plenty of individual attention.………….
‘The more paintings you make, the more you learn’
For more information email:
or ring 01579 383491 or 01579 381058
Reviews about our courses can be seen on Trip Advisor under
Lower House Guest House
Read 121 reviews of Lower House Guest House
Read a review of Tessa’s recent works in ‘The Turner Society News’
‘Words and Pictures: Turner’s Correspondence and the Art of Tessa Sulston’
written by Sam Smiles
on The Press Coverage page.